Exenta for Small Organizations
Exenta helps small organizations move to an organized environment by setting a process and managing all the administrative work which otherwise takes time. Exenta manages the on boarding of an employee and also his attendance, payroll and exit. Exenta also maintains a centralised database of employees, thus helping HR managers eliminate administrative work, and be better focused towards creating a futuristic organization.
Exenta HRMS automates your HR processes
Exenta HRMS – Small business
- Employee Onboarding – Send confidentiality agreements and other forms to new hires.
- Employee Records management – Retain and retrieve current and past employee records.
- Tax forms – Facilitate the distribution of Form 16 and other tax documents with employees.
- Attendance & Leave – Auto leave accruals,encashment,approvals and Leave Summarization.
- Exit – Employee separation and absconding employees with automated Settlement.
The first impact you make on a new hire is going to leave an everlasting impression. That is why it is often said that, “First impression is the best impression.” Exenta’s Onboarding Management helps to combat this anxiety. Read More
The Staff information system allows you to view and maintain your employee information right from past experiences, current official data including biographical information of your employees.Read More
Exit Management automates the employee separation process – from confirming an employee’s resignation, scheduling meetings with managers, deciding on retention or off boarding, and providing exit clearances.Read More
ATTENDANCE & LEAVE
Exenta’s Time and Attendance is a single system that integrates these two critical parameters, with automated leave balances, maintaining different work schedules and leave encashment.Read More
Country/Region specific regulations and legal frameworks, statutory compliances, time and attendance data, collective labour agreements, social security regulations, pensions and government reporting.Read More